Monday, February 12, 2007

My Sources of Information on Getting Started in Blogging

As I was getting started, I checked out a few reference sites to understand more about blogging. For your use and enjoyment, here are the sites I found most useful.

ProBlogger - Darren Rowse's blog provides comprehensive, relevant and timely information about blogging and monetizing one's blog. I found A-Z of Professional Blogging to be one of the more useful posts. Also, the Adsense Tips for Bloggers series was helpful.

Steve-Olsen.com - How This Blog Attracted 100,000 Visitors in the First 30 Days is a great post on what Steve did and also provides a list of his references for more tips.

Steve Pavlina.com - How to Make Money From Your Blog provides a detailed guide on how to monetize your blog and grown your revenue.

SEO Elite - Creating Your Own Blog For Search Engine Optimizations provided a good set of tips on how to get started.

There, you have it. The four primary references I used when starting My Wealth Builder. I hope others find these four blogs as useful as I did.

No comments: